Cleaning Management Certifications
SMO is committed to making sure we stay on the cutting-edge of the cleaning and maintenance business. It is through our affiliations, associations and designations that we are able to continuously and effectively provide you with the very latest in class-leading service and support.
- Formed in March 1965
- More than 2,000 member companies
- Provides training, education and outreach to the building service contracting industry
SMO has been active in BSCAI since 1991. Its managers annually attend various seminars, conventions and trade shows and have served on various committees. Gary Collins, Vice President of Operations, has been a speaker at the annual convention. Click BSCAI to learn more.
CBSE & RBSM Designations
BSCAI’s Certified Building Service Executive (CBSE) and Registered Building Service Manager (RBSM) designations are the most prestigious individual symbols of excellence in the building service contracting industry. SMO currently has seven CBSE and RBSM designees and we encourage all our managers to pursue this prestigious designation. Click CBSE and RBSM to learn more.
- ISSA has a membership that includes more than 5,500 cleaning industry professionals
- Allows industry professionals to connect with industry leaders, trend-setters, technical and business experts
- Provides the industry’s largest cleaning shows
- Offers CIMS certification
- Provides resources, legislative and regulatory services, and industry news
Click ISSA to learn more.