Why would I want to sell my janitorial services company to Supreme Maintenance Organization?
You’ve worked hard to build a company of which you can be proud. But maybe you are ready for retirement or simply want to try something new. Perhaps you have thought “I might want to sell my janitorial services company,” but want to make sure your company goes to a respected industry organization.
Supreme Maintenance Organization (SMO) was founded in Greensboro, North Carolina in 1989 by David Murphy and Gary Collins. Having just graduated college, the partners started the promising company in their parent’s home with a work ethic, Mom’s vacuum, and $200. They soon landed their first cleaning contract and hired a few family members and friends to help.
- Still a family-owned business
- Has over 500 team members
- Operating in North & South Carolina
- Considered an industry leader
As the company continues to grow, David and Gary have never forgotten where they came from and it is these humble beginnings that have given them a deep appreciation for their team members.
Part of our growth plan is to complete a few strategic acquisitions of janitorial service companies over the next several years that:
- Are located in the Southeast
- Have $1.5M to $5M in revenue. Smaller companies may be considered If they are a good fit in other ways
- Have mostly W-2 employees
- Share similar values